Last Update [22, 10, 2021]
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in several ways. The information we may collect on the site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, location and interests, that you voluntarily provide to us [when you register with the Site [or our mobile application, ] or] when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site [and our mobile application], such as online chat and message boards. You are not required to provide us with personal information of any kind, but your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site [and our mobile application].
Information that our servers collect automatically when you visit the site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you viewed immediately before and after accessing the site. [If you use our mobile application, this information may also include the name and type of your device, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a message, and other interactions with the application and other users through the server . log files, as well as any other information you provide.]
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g., valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services through the Site [or our mobile application]. [We only store very limited or no financial information that we collect. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our payment processor, [Google Checkout,] [Paypal,] [Stripe,] [other], and you are encouraged to read their privacy policies and contact them directly for answers to your questions. ]
By default, the site [and our mobile app] has access to basic information from your Facebook account, including your name, email address, gender, date of birth, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you can choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information about Facebook permissions, see the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data from social networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple's Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, date of birth, email address, profile picture and public contact information, if you connect your account to such social networks. [If you use our mobile application, this information may also include the contact details of anyone you invite to use and/or participate in our mobile application.]
Data from mobile devices
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Third party data
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you link your account with the third party and allow the site to access this information.
Data from contests, giveaways and surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when you enter contests or giveaways and/or respond to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-location information. We may request access or consent to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you would like to change our access or permissions, you can do so in your device's settings.
- Access to mobile devices. We may request access or permission for certain features of your mobile device, including the [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, text messages, social media accounts, storage] and other features of your mobile device. If you would like to change our access or permissions, you can do so in your device's settings.
- Data from mobile devices. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request that you send push notifications in relation to your account or the Application. If you would like to opt out of receiving this type of communication, you can disable it in your device settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By having accurate information about you, we can provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience. In particular, we may use information collected about you through the Site [or our mobile application] to:
- Manage sweepstakes, promotions and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for internal use or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertisements, coupons, newsletters and other information related to promotions and the site [and our mobile application].
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable communication between users.
- Perform and manage purchases, orders, payments and other transactions related to the site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to personalize future visits to the site [and our mobile application].
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the site [and our mobile application].
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the site [and our mobile app].
- Notify you of updates to the site [and our mobile application].
- Offer new products, services, [mobile apps] and/or recommendations to you.
- Carry out other business activities as necessary.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the site [and our mobile application].
- Resolving disputes and solving problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Request support for the site [and our mobile app].
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By law or to protect rights
If we believe that disclosing information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may use your information sharing as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties who perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing support.
With your consent, or with an option for you to withdraw your consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with other users
If you interact with other users of the site [and our mobile application], those users may see your name, profile picture, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts and following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions, or other content to the Site [or our mobile applications], your posts may be viewed by all users and forever publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application].
Third Party Advertisers
We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the site [or our mobile application]. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site [and our mobile application] and other websites contained in web cookies to display advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners in order to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Our mobile application may display a third party hosted 'offer wall'. Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts or other items to users in exchange for acceptance and completion of an advertising offer. Such a listing wall may appear in our mobile application and be shown to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall you will leave our mobile application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, is shared with the listing wall provider to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.]
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site [or our mobile application] through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile picture and descriptions of your activity.]
Other third parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors to perform general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive information, and we have no authority to manage or monitor requests from third parties. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, e-mails or other communications from third parties, you should contact the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors [, such as [[Cloudfare,] and others] to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site [and our mobile application] through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, including to analyze and track users' use of the Site [and our mobile application], determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. By visiting the Site [,our mobile application,] you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party providers. You are encouraged to read their privacy policies and contact them directly for answers to your questions. We do not transfer any personal information to these third party suppliers. However, if you do not want information collected and used by tracking technologies, please visit the third-party provider or the Network Advertising Initiative's Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or deleting or otherwise modifying your browser's cookie files, includes certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins or settings.
THIRD PARTY SITES
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please note that despite our best efforts, no security measure is perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or other misuse . Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit or sell information to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of information we have collected from children under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact details below.
CONTROLS FOR NON-TRACKING FEATURES
OPTIONS RELATING TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can view or change the information in your account or terminate your account at any time by:
- Log in to your account settings and update your account
- Contact us using the contact details below:
Emails and communication
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from us, you can unsubscribe by:
- Record your preferences when you register your account with the Site [or our mobile application]
- Log in to your account settings and update your preferences.
- Contact us using the contact details below:
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
EUROPE PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are under the age of 18, reside in California and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application], you have the right to request removal of any unwanted information you post publicly on the Site [or our mobile application] ] ]. To request deletion of such data, please contact us using the contact details below, providing the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in the EU. We will ensure that the data is not publicly displayed on the Site [or our mobile application], but please note that the data may not be completely or completely removed from our systems.
QallExpress OÜ [Geendank.nl]
Harjumaa, Kuusalu vald, Pudisoo küla, Männimäe/1,
+372 5371 8329